10 Nigerian Celebrities That You Didn’t Know Were University Graduates
There’s this school of thought people have about Nigerian celebrities especially that they don’t go to college or university. Some of the celebrities have gone ahead to obtain masters degrees and other certificate programs. Other people are also of the opinion that it is not useful to go to college if you want to be a celebrity because you would not be required to use your certificate in the industry.
Davido graduated from Babcock University, Ilishan- Remo, Ogun State. He bagged a Bachelor of Arts Second Class Upper degree in music.
2. Banky W is a US-born artiste who earned a degree in Engineering at Rensselaer University in New York, on a scholarship.
3. Dj Cuppy graduated from King’s College London in July 2014, with a degree in business and economics. She earned a master’s degree in music business from New York University in 2015.
4. Ini Edo attended the University of Calabar where she studied Theatre Arts.
5. Tiwa Savage attended the University Of Kent UK where she obtained a degree in Business Administration.
6. Kate Henshaw studied Medical Microbiology at the University Of Calabar.
7. Mr. Eazi studied mechanical engineering at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Ghana.
8. Jim Iyke studied Banking and Finance at the University Of Jos, Plateau State.
9. Stephanie Okereke Linus studied English and Literary studies at the University of Calabar.
10. Cossy Orijiakor graduated with a second class upper in accounting and management at University of Nigeria, Nsukka and obtained a master’s degree from Lagos State University.